Terms and Conditions
- All parts manufactured by Rocksteady Motorsports are warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty.
- Careful measurements of the parts and mounting locations should be taken prior to installation, so as to assure parts will fit your vehicle and prevent incurring damage to parts which do not correctly match up with your vehicle.
- Merchandize install and action shots are for a location reference only. Not all products in install shots are included with item purchase. Merchandise being purchased is indicated by the image of the product on a white background.
- Rocksteady Motorsports parts are designed to provide additional protection to the vehicle components. However offroading frequently involves situations which exceed the intended use or failing point of the vehicle and Rocksteady parts. Rocksteady assumes no liability for in-use or in-installation damage or injury incurred to Rocksteady parts, customer's vehicle, driver, or installer.
- Offroading is an extreme sport, as such, Rocksteady strongly recommends that all installations and vehicle alterations be performed by a qualified professional.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Almost all of our products are made in San Diego, CA. While we maintain stock of common parts, color options effect production time. As such, parts typically ship anywhere from 2-days to 2-weeks from the time of order. In some circumstances, lead times may exceed 2 weeks, but we make every reasonable effort to ship within 2 weeks.
- Rocksteady Motorsports ships within the United States, Canada and Mexico. Freight is calculated automatically based on weight and destination.
- In store pickup is available Monday-Friday 7:00-2:30. Items must already be paid for online and "Will Call" selected as the shipping method. All orders have unique production lead times, so you must call in advance to find out the lead time of the specific merchandise you've ordered.
- All parts are carefully packed for shipping. If damage or loss of goods is incurred in shipping, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the shipping company and file the claim. Rocksteady assumes no responsibility for shipping mistakes made, or improper procedures followed by the shipping company.
- Rocksteady Motorsports charges applicable sales tax based the destination to which the order is being shipped.
- Rocksteady Motorsports will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material. All parts are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by Rocksteady Motorsports to the original buyer. This warranty is effective for 90 days from original date of purchase.
- All returns have a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are to be paid by customer.
- All sales are final on merchandise with custom colors purchased via the Custom Colors Package. We will not accept returns on these products.
- Our website reflects the most current pricing available in our database. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change prices caused by increased sourcing costs or mismarked items.